Verify CBSE Class 12 Pc Science Syllabus 2022-2023 to know the revised course content material and examination scheme. Verify and obtain the syllabus in PDF right here.
CBSE Class 12 Pc Science Syllabus for the 2022-2023 session is offered under for college kids to obtain in PDF. This syllabus is necessary to know the course construction together with weightage assigned to completely different items and examination scheme for principle and practicals. College students ought to put together for his or her board examination in keeping with the content material talked about on this revised syllabus solely.
Verify CBSE Class 12 Pc Science Syllabus 2022-23 under:
Pc Science CLASS-XII Code No. 083 2022-23
Pc Science- Class XI
2. Studying Outcomes
Pupil ought to be capable of
a) apply the idea of perform.
b) clarify and use the idea of file dealing with.
c) use primary information construction: Stacks
d) clarify fundamentals of laptop networks.
e) use Database ideas, SQL together with connectivity between Python and SQL.
3. Distribution of Marks:
Additionally Learn| CBSE Class 12 Revised Syllabus 2022-2023 (All Topics)
4. Unit sensible Syllabus
Unit I: Computational Considering and Programming – 2 ·
- Revision of Python subjects lined in Class XI. ·
- Features: sorts of perform (built-in capabilities, capabilities outlined in module, person outlined capabilities), creating person outlined perform, arguments and parameters, default parameters, positional parameters, perform returning worth(s), move of execution, scope of a variable (international scope, native scope) ·
- Introduction to information, sorts of information (Textual content file, Binary file, CSV file), relative and absolute paths ·
- Textual content file: opening a textual content file, textual content file open modes (r, r+, w, w+, a, a+), closing a textual content file, opening a file utilizing with clause, writing/appending information to a textual content file utilizing write() and writelines(), studying from a textual content file utilizing learn(), readline() and readlines(), search and inform strategies, manipulation of information in a textual content file
- Binary file: primary operations on a binary file: open utilizing file open modes (rb, rb+, wb, wb+, ab, ab+), shut a binary file, import pickle module, dump() and cargo() technique, learn, write/create, search, append and replace operations in a binary file ·
- CSV file: import csv module, open / shut csv file, write right into a csv file utilizing csv.author() and browse from a csv file utilizing csv.reader( ) ·
- Knowledge Construction: Stack, operations on stack (push & pop), implementation of stack utilizing checklist.
Unit II: Pc Networks
- Evolution of networking: introduction to laptop networks, evolution of networking (ARPANET, NSFNET, INTERNET)
- Knowledge communication terminologies: idea of communication, parts of information communication (sender,receiver, message, communication media, protocols), measuring capability of communication media (bandwidth, information switch price), IP tackle, switching strategies (Circuit switching, Packet switching)
- Transmission media: Wired communication media (Twisted pair cable, Co-axial cable, Fiber-optic cable), Wi-fi media (Radio waves, Micro waves, Infrared waves)
- Community gadgets (Modem, Ethernet card, RJ45, Repeater, Hub, Swap, Router, Gateway, WIFI card)
- Community topologies and Community sorts: sorts of networks (PAN, LAN, MAN, WAN), networking topologies (Bus, Star, Tree)
- Community protocol: HTTP, FTP, PPP, SMTP, TCP/IP, POP3, HTTPS, TELNET, VoIP
- Introduction to net companies: WWW, Hyper Textual content Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Markup Language (XML), domains, URL, web site, net browser, net servers, website hosting
Unit III: Database Administration ·
- Database ideas: introduction to database ideas and its want ·
- Relational information mannequin: relation, attribute, tuple, area, diploma, cardinality, keys (candidate key, main key, alternate key, international key) ·
- Structured Question Language: introduction, Knowledge Definition Language and Knowledge Manipulation Language, information sort (char(n), varchar(n), int, float, date), constraints (not null, distinctive, main key), create database, use database, present databases, drop database, present tables, create desk, describe desk, alter desk (add and take away an attribute, add and take away main key), drop desk, insert, delete, choose, operators (mathematical, relational and logical), aliasing, distinct clause, the place clause, in, between, order by, that means of null, is null, isn’t null, like, replace command, delete command, mixture capabilities (max, min, avg, sum, depend), group by, having clause, joins: cartesian product on two tables, equi-join and pure be a part of ·
- Interface of python with an SQL database: connecting SQL with Python, performing insert, replace, delete queries utilizing cursor, show information by utilizing fetchone(), fetchall(), rowcount, creating database connectivity functions
6. Urged Sensible Record:
- Learn a textual content file line by line and show every phrase separated by a #.
- Learn a textual content file and show the variety of vowels/consonants/uppercase/lowercase characters within the file.
- Take away all of the strains that comprise the character ‘a’ in a file and write it to a different file.
- Create a binary file with title and roll quantity. Seek for a given roll quantity and show the title, if not discovered show applicable message.
- Create a binary file with roll quantity, title and marks. Enter a roll quantity and replace the marks.
- Write a random quantity generator that generates random numbers between 1 and 6 (simulates a cube).
- Write a Python program to implement a stack utilizing checklist.
- Create a CSV file by coming into user-id and password, learn and search the password for given person id.
- Create a pupil desk and insert information. Implement the next SQL instructions on the coed desk: o ALTER desk so as to add new attributes / modify information sort / drop attribute o UPDATE desk to switch information o ORDER By to show information in ascending / descending order o DELETE to take away tuple(s) o GROUP BY and discover the min, max, sum, depend and common
- Related train could also be framed for different instances.
- Combine SQL with Python by importing appropriate module.
7. Urged Studying Materials ·
NCERT Textbook for COMPUTER SCIENCE (Class XII) ·
Help Supplies on the CBSE web site.
The purpose of the category venture is to create one thing that’s tangible and helpful utilizing Python file dealing with/ Python-SQL connectivity. This ought to be carried out in teams of two to a few college students and ought to be began by college students a minimum of 6 months earlier than the submission deadline. The purpose right here is to discover a actual world downside that’s worthwhile to unravel.
College students are inspired to go to native companies and ask them concerning the issues that they’re going through. For instance, if a enterprise is discovering it arduous to create invoices for submitting GST claims, then college students can do a venture that takes the uncooked information (checklist of transactions), teams the transactions by class, accounts for the GST tax charges, and creates invoices within the applicable format. College students will be extraordinarily artistic right here. They’ll use all kinds of Python libraries to create person pleasant functions comparable to video games, software program for his or her faculty, software program for his or her disabled fellow college students, and cellular functions, in fact to do a few of these initiatives, some extra studying is required; this ought to be inspired. College students ought to know how you can train themselves.
The scholars ought to be sensitised to keep away from plagiarism and violations of copyright points whereas engaged on initiatives. Academics ought to take needed measures for this.
College students might also obtain the total syllabus in PDF from the next hyperlink:
NCERT Books for Class 12 (All Topics)
NCERT Options for Class 12 (All Topics)