* Headquarters: PlayCore’s company headquarters has had a presence in Chattanooga since 1998, leasing house in two workplace buildings earlier than shifting to its current location, 544 Chestnut Avenue, in 2017.
* Historical past: The corporate has grown from 9 Chattanooga workers to greater than 175 primarily based regionally and throughout the company. PlayCore operates from greater than 30 areas.
* Mission: The corporate says it’s devoted to constructing communities by way of play and recreation with a whole line of modern merchandise, packages and companies. A lot of PlayCore’s tasks might be seen all through Chattanooga, together with Heritage Canine Park, the inclusive play house at Warner Park, the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Wholesome Locations at Highland Park and St. Elmo, and bleachers, bike racks, and seating all through the neighborhood.
* Partnerships: The corporate helps communities plan, design, construct, and measure outcomes for a wide range of recreation settings by way of two areas of service: As a producer of business recreation merchandise, together with playgrounds, canine parks, indoor/out of doors health tools, business aquatics/equipment, splashpads, surfacing, climbing partitions; and website furnishings resembling bike storage, trash receptacles and tables.
* Outreach: By means of the Heart for Outreach, Analysis, and Schooling (CORE), a service-based arm that gives business prospects with scholarly analysis; a library of evidence-based sources, books and planning instruments; persevering with schooling and information companies.
* On-line www.playcore.com
* Fb @playcorenews
* Instagram @playcorenews
* Twitter @playcorenews
The Model: PlayCore