The SSC SI End result for Delhi Police and CAPF Recruitment was declared on July 15, 2022. Based mostly on the efficiency within the choice course of, SSC has now launched the record of candidates who’ve been advisable for appointment.
A complete of 131 feminine candidates and 1422 male candidates have been certified for appointment. Candidates can check with the steps given beneath to know easy methods to test their CPO End result 2020.
SSC CPO End result 2020 – Find out how to test
- Go to the official web site – ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on on the ‘Outcomes’ tab
- A brand new web page will open, below the CAPF tab, click on on the hyperlink for SSC CPO Remaining End result 2020
- A PDF will open, seek for your roll quantity and title
- Save and obtain the PDF for future references.
The advantage record has been made primarily based on the efficiency of the candidates in Paper 1, Bodily Effectivity Take a look at and Paper 2. Candidates have been chosen and advisable for appointment within the following posts
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Safety Pressure (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Safety Pressure (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Pressure (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Pressure (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
As per the official discover issued by SSC, the SSC CPO 2020 Scorecard might be issued on July 22, 2022 for all chosen and non-selected candidates. The final date to obtain the scorecard is August 12, 2022.