Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU will close the application link for IGNOU Re-registration July 2022 session today. Candidates who have already registered, don’t worry but candidates who have not filled the re-registration form yet, they should do it till today.
Candidates should note that the last date to apply for IGNOU Re-Registration 2022 is ending today, August 12, 2022. Today IGNOU Re-registration 2022 link will be closed by the end of the day so it is time to hurry up and fill the form if you have not filled the form yet.
The link to fill IGNOU re-registration is available on the official website ignou.ac.in. The candidates who are registering for the first time have to first sign up on the website and then log in to their account to fill the form.
Direct link to apply for IGNOU Re-registration 2022
Candidates can also refer to the direct link provided above to fill in the application form. Candidates can also apply on the other website of IGNOU.
How to apply for IGNOU Re-registration 2022 ?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – ignou.samarth.edu.in, ignou.ac.in or onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
- Register yourselves first and then apply for the course you wish to
- After that, login with your details
- Fill your application form carefully, pay the application fee and submit
- Download and take a printout of the same for reference.
The IGNOU earlier had kept the last date to apply on July 31, 2022 but was later extended till August 12, 2022.